Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Headway

So once again, it's late and I told myself that tonight I would try to get to bed early. Last night I barely got 3 hours of broken sleep and I hope that I will do better.

But being tired will be worth it because I was able to start writing, and I feel like I have taken the first steps in actually writing my book. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, and seeing where the story will continue to take me.

I would be so thrilled to finish it, but at this early stage I'll be happy just to get through the first chapter. Baby steps ;)

But for now, my mind is turning to mush, I am soooo tired I can barely keep my eyes open....this post will be shorter than intended but I guess that will just give me more to write about tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment