Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Setting My Goal

Where to start....I'm a stay at home mom of two small kids (ages 22 months and 2 months) and for the past year or so, I've had this strong urge to try and write a novel. I've had this story basically retelling itself over and over in my head, doing everything to be told except write itself.

So what's the problem? I have a story concept, an idea that I think is pretty good....I just have no clue how to write it.

My gym has a poster on the wall that says something about writing your goals down otherwise you forget them and you never achieve them.....something like that, it sounded a lot better on that poster. So here it is, my goal is to write a first draft to this nagging story that won't leave me alone........and I'm giving myself 6 months to do it in. We'll see lol.

I'm writing this blog for myself, knowing that nobody I know will ever read it.....but all of you strangers out there who want to keep up be my guest. :)

I guess that's all for tonight, I will be up for a 3am feeding with my baby within the next few hours so I had better get some sleep......see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment