Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not a Good Start

So I'm not off to a very good start. It's getting late, I'm on my way to bed and this is the first time I've had all day to really sit down and write anything....and once again, I'm not even attempting to start my manuscript. Starting it is the hard part. I'm hoping that once I start it will come as naturally as it does to write here.

I'll try again tomorrow, if I get a chance. I guess I have to make the time to do it. But after a long day of painting a new nursery and setting up my daughter's new bedroom, not to mention taking care of the two little ones all by myself all day, I don't have the time or energy to do much else.

I don't even have much time or energy to properly write to you here.....does life ever get easier once you have kids? It really is the HARDEST job in the world. You don't believe it when people tell you that when you're younger, I guess that's because if you knew the truth you wouldn't ever have kids of your own! The only thing that makes it all worth it are the kids themselves, the little arms that wrap themselves around your legs to give hugs, the wet little lips that give kisses at night, and knowing that you forever have someone who loves you unconditionally for the rest of your life.

I love my kids more than anything in the world, it is a love I feel priviledged to be able to experience, a love that no one can know or truly understand unless they are a parent. They make all of the hard work so worth it. :)

So for tonight, I will leave it at that.....hopefully tomorrow an update on the start of my book.....

No comments:

Post a Comment